Sometimes BaccS may connect to Internet to perform one or another action. In this article it will be described why BaccS may sent network requests during usage.
- To check if program update is available and to download it
- To download currency rates
- To send reports to BaccS server when program crash occurs. These reports include information about installed version, your name and e-mail (to be able to back contact)
- To send e-mail messages from within corresponding form (to send invoices, payment reminders, etc.)
- To connect with ProZ.com account and perform corresponding actions on user's behalf (setting availability, post/edit WIWO entries, post/edit feedback on the Blue Board
- (optional) To connect to your database which may be stored on the cloud server
This is all the data which BaccS may send/get from Internet. If Internet connection is turned off (or restricted), then the program will continue to work, but without mentioned functions.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Create iPhone web-based documentation