Move data from local database to server database
If you decided to switch to network mode, but previously used the program in a local mode, than it may be required to transfer old data to a new database. To do this, please follow these guidelines.
1. Run BaccS in the local mode.
2. Open program Settings.
3. Click Export all data to Json file button.
4. Select file name and folder to save exported file.
5. In the Settings form, switch to Database settings tab and provide details of your database server.
6. Restart the program and open Settings from again.
7. Click Import data from Json file button, select exported file and wait while operation finishes:
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Generate Kindle eBooks with ease